Nigerian Bottling Company Salary Structure and Guinness Nigeria Salary Scale
Nigerian Bottling Company Salary Structure and Guinness Nigeria Salary Scale : See what employees say it’s like to work at Guinness Nigeria Plc . Salaries, reviews, and more – all posted by employees working at Nigerian Bottling Company.
The soft drink producers in Nigeria is dominated by the bottlers for some of the key global brands such as Coke, Fanta, Schweppes, Five Alive, Limca and Eva which are all products under the umbrella of Coca-Cola Hellenic Group. Nigerian Bottling Company, being the country producers. According to a released statistics in 2016, 38.68 million liters of soft drinks was said to have been sold in Nigerian that year. This gives a glimpse to the revenue generated by the sector and perhaps the salary that is being paid to the workers also.
On the other hand of the brewing sector, the Nigerian Breweries and Guinness Nigeria are the two major players in the industry with Nigerian Breweries leading the market with about 65% market share while Guinness Nigeria follows with about 25%. They both enjoy economies of scale and have a good return on their investment.
Nigerian Breweries is the pioneer and largest brewing company in Nigeria. It recorded a landmark when the first bottle of STAR lager beer rolled off its Lagos Brewery bottling lines. Other products of the Nigerian Breweries are Star, Gulder, Heineken, Goldberg, 33 export, Legends, Williams and host of others. Guinness Nigeria, on the other hand, is a subsidiary of Diageo Plc of the United Kingdom with various brands in Nigeria such as Guinness Stout, Harp, Malta Guinness, McDowells, Gordons Dry Gin and etc.
Salaries of Nigerian Bottling Company
Nigerian Bottling Company Limited was incorporated as a subsidiary of the A.G Leventis Group with the franchise to bottle and sell products of Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria. It is one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in the country and is the sole franchise bottler of the Coca-Cola Company products in Nigeria. They produce, sell and distribute to customers a range of non-alcoholic beverages including four of the world’s bestselling brands: Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola Light, Fanta and Sprite. They also produce a broad variety of other sparkling, still beverages and waters such as Schweppes and Limca. They have a good salary structure and offer up to 800k per month depending on the position and years of experience.
Nigerian Bottling Company Salary Structure According to Job Positions.
Specifically, however, these are the salaries of some job positions in NBC below;
- Area Production Manager earns around #800,000 monthly
- Legal Counsel earns around #600,000 monthly
- Digital Marketing Manager earns around #350,000 monthly
- Safety Officer earns around #300,000 monthly
- Sales Executive earns around #280,000 monthly
- Production Shift Team Leader earns around #220,000 monthly
- Technical Operator earns around #180,000 monthly
- Sales Representative earns around 176000 monthly
- Quality Assurance Technician earns around #174,000 monthly
- Micro Technician earns around #141,000 monthly
- Utility Engineer earns around #120,000 monthly
- Data Manager earns around #100, 000 monthly
- Advertisement Promoter earns around #100,000 monthly
- Account Assistant earns around #70,000 monthly
- Administration/Secretarial Officer earns around #50,000 monthly
- Water Resources Officer earns around #50,000 monthly
Salaries of Nigerian Breweries
Founded in 1946, the company is associated with the processing and production of alcoholic and non-alcohol drinks. It’s one of the best companies with the highest salary structure in Nigeria. It pays even like some other top multinational organizations in Nigeria.
Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure According to Job Positions
Specifically, however, these are the salaries of some job positions in Nigerian Breweries below;
- Environmental Toxology and Pollution Manager earns around #760,000 monthly
- Legal Manager earns around #713,000 monthly
- Logistics Manager earns around #473,000 monthly
- Customer Service Adviser earns around #396,000 monthly
- Supervisor earns around #380,000 monthly
- Sales Officer earns around #303,000 monthly
- Sales Executive earns around #285,000 monthly
- Relief Technical Operator earns around #238,000 monthly
- Capability and Development Manager earns around #135,000 monthly
- Human Resource Administrator earns around #119,000 monthly
- Distribution Connect Clerk earns around #76,000 monthly
- Driver earns around earns around #67,000 monthly
- Administrator earns around #57,000 monthly
- An Intern earns around #24,000 monthly
Salaries of Guinness Nigeria Plc
Guinness Nigeria, a subsidiary of Diageo Plc of the United Kingdom, with the building of a brewery in Ikeja, the heart of Lagos. The brewery was the first outside of Ireland and Great Britain. Other breweries have been opened over time – Benin City brewery in 1974 and Ogba brewery in 1982. Guinness Nigeria is not only regarded as an iconic African company, renowned internationally for its brands of unmatched quality, but also as a company that believes in enriching the communities within which it operates, through investment and active participation in the positive evolution of society. The firm is said to have lots of career prospects for its workers.
Guiness Nigeria Salary Scale According to Job Positions
These are the salaries of some job positions in Guinness Nigeria below;
- Sales Manager earns around #350,000 monthly
- Retail Sales Executive earns around #225,000 monthly
- Sales and Marketing Representative earns around #110000 monthly
- Casual Workers earns around #18,000 monthly
As seen in the article above, it’s quite clear that workers in the beverage and brewing sectors of Nigeria are well remunerated to the efforts they put in. This is relatively better than some other industries like the educational industry, where the efforts put in is not commensurate with the salaries gotten.