NDLEA Recruitment Requirements 2019/2020 & How to Apply NDLEA Jobs
NDLEA Recruitment Requirements 2019/2020 & How to Apply NDLEA Jobs : Are you searching for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment requirements for the 2019 NDLEA recruitment? Do you want to know what it takes to apply Ndlea jobs 2019? If yes, continue reading… In this post, I’ve provided the latest general Ndlea recruitment requirements for its ongoing 2019 recruitment online.
Before we continue, read the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Salary Structure and the official National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment Portal 2019.
This article will provide information on NDLEA recruitment requirements and what it takes to apply NDLEA 2019 recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
NDLEA Recruitment Requirement
Are you qualified or you meet up with the requirements to apply for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment form 2019? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the job.
- NSCDC Recruitment
- NPower Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- NPA Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
NDLEA Jobs General Requirements 2019.
To apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2019, a candidate applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfill the following conditions:
- All applicants must fill in the application form provided on the website, upload passport and print out the application slip which would be used throughout the process of the recruitment.
- Candidates shall be literate and must possess such educational qualifications as specified below for the position.
- A Shortlisted candidate must be certified physically and mentally fit for recruitment by a medical officer from a Government Hospital before final selection.
- All prospective candidates must be individuals with good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence save road traffic offence.
- All prospective candidates must be free from any kind of financial insolvency or bankruptcy.
- Candidates will be required to download two (2) referee forms to be filled by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society.
- Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms.
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
- N.B: Candidate applying as Lawyer and Doctor must in addition to the first degree possess Professional Certificates in the relevant field.
What Next if I Meet up with the NDLEA Requirements?
If your qualifications meet up with the requirements specified above, kindly proceed to apply for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment form online via www.emplug.com or Select your desired job position below to apply online. Also, kindly subscribe to our newsletter so we can keep you updated. The NDLEA Recruitment form is out.
- NDLEA Recruitment Form 2019 for Narcotic Officer (Graduate & Exp.)
- NDLEA Recruitment 2019 for Narcotic Assistant (Entry-level)
Hot Job Vacancies Trending Now
- CAC Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
- MTN Recruitment
- MTN Foundation Scholarship Scheme
- World Health Organization Recruitment
- Nigerian Custom Service Salary Structure
- First Bank Recruitment
- Mkobo Microfinance Bank Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
- Npower Salary 2019
- Npower Survey Form 2019 | Download And Fill Form Here
If you want to stay updated on NDLEA Recruitment 2019, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.