NECO Result Checker 2019/2020 www.result.neco.gov.ng
NECO Result Checker 2019/2020 www.result.neco.gov.ng : Here in this guide, you will learn how to check Neco result online. And also you will see how to buy Neco result checker scratch card and the price here on this page.
NECO Result Checker.
NECO acting registrar, Abubakar Gana, announced the release of the result at the council headquarters in Minna, Niger State.
He also states that 71 per cent of the candidates obtained five credits, including English and mathematics. However, continue below to see how to check your result.
Are you are among the candidates asking is 2019 Neco result out? However, the latest news is that the National Examinations Council has released the 2019 June/July Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE).
Furthermore, without much talk, you will see the full guideline on how to quickly check SSCE result online. And equally, you will see the Neco exams result checker online portal here.
How to Check June/July Neco 2019 Result Online via www.result.neco.gov.ng
To begin with, here below is the step to step guideline on how to Neco result for June/July 2019..
- Go to Neco result checking portal via http://www.mynecoexams.com/results/default.aspx.
- Select Your Examination Type, i.e june/july
- Select Your Examination Year, i.e 2019
- Enter the result checking scratch card PIN number in the required column
- Enter your examination number
- Lastly, click on Check My Result button to access your 2019 NECO GCE result.
How to Print NECO Result
Do you want to print out your Neco result after checking it? However, all you have to do is to click on the Print Icon on the NECO result checking portal. Also, you equally make use of your keyboard by pressing Ctrl+P.
Now, kindly select your printer connected to your computer and click OK. (Your result will be printed).
How to Purchase NECO Token Online
- Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/register
- Enter all the required data in the right columns and click on register.
- NECO will send an Activation Email to your registered email address.
- Open you email and click verify.
STEP 2: Purchase Token.
- Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/login.
- Enter your Email Address/Phone number and your password in the required columns.
- Then click on the Login button.
- Locate and click on Purchase Token (NB: Each token can be used with only one result for a specific number of views)
- Enter the number of token you need and click on Pay now button (NB: a token is N500 + N50 service charge).
- Now click on Proceed to pay button to pay for the token on REMITA platform using bank or card.