NSCDC Recruitment News 2019/2020 and Current Updates Today
NSCDC Recruitment News 2019/2020 and Current Updates Today : This article provides vital information on nscdc recruitment news updates. If you’re looking for NSCDC current news on recruitment form, nscdc referee form, civil defence guarantor’s form, and everything around NSCDC recruitment 2019. This page will be updated regularly with NSCDC Latest News.
Are you aspiring to join the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) this year? If yes, you’ve got no worries. As far as you’ve successfully applied for NSCDC recruitment form online, kindly read this article to the finish.
- Civil Defence Guarantors Form
- Civil Defence Shortlisted Candidates
- Civil Defence Recruitment Portal
- Civil Defence Current Salary Structure
- NSCDC Salary
- NSCDC Referee Form Download
This article page will provide latest and more detailed application guide and processes involved in joining one of the most anticipated federal government recruitment sector of all time (NSCDC). Just take your time and read through.
According to the information’s we’ve gathered so far from the official portal. NSCDC recruitment portal which is www.cdfipb.careers is currently closed. Read through the requirement process and apply.
Civil Defence Recruitment Screening Date 2019 and Exam Centres
Civil Defence Recruitment Screening Date – In this page you will get latest update about the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment examination updates and screening centres for 2019/2020. Ensure you BOOKMARK this page on your device for future preference.
Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), hereby inform all applicants who applied to NSCDC recruitment into different positions to check their emails for updated information on the exercise.
Applicants who do not receive any information through their emails before the date of the exercise are by this notice advised to report to the screening centres chosen in their application forms with the printed summary data page.
Civil Defence Screening Requirements.
All applicants are to come along with the following:
- Originals of their credentials (for sighting),
- 2 sets of photocopies of credentials,
- Medical certificate of fitness.
- 2 passport sized photographs etc. and any other updated information on their emails.
Eligible States for NSCDC Screening Exercise.
See the List of Shortlisted States below;
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Federal Capital Territory
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nasarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
CIVIL DEFENCE RECRUITMENT SCREENING IMPORTANT NOTICE!
- The Screening Exercise date will commence anytime soon. BOOKMARK this page.
- Any shortlisted candidate that fail to show up for screening in between the aforementioned period will be Automatically Disqualified.
- Shortlisted candidates are advised to check their email (submitted during registration) for further details on the screening procedures.
Civil Defence Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020
Civil Defence Shortlisted Candidates 2019 – is NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates out? This article will provide information on Civil Defence List of Successful Candidates for screening exercise.
The civil defence recruitment portal is now closed. Now what next? The next stage is the shortlisting of applicants.
If you wish to know if Civil Defence Shortlist is out, then you are on the right page. All the information you need regarding NSCDC Shortlist will be provided to you.
A lot of candidates have been asking us questions regarding the List of Shortlisted Candidates for Civil Defence Recruitment.
So we have decided to notify all the applicants that applied for Civil Defence 2019/2020 recruitment exercise if the shortlist is out or not.
How to Check Civil Defence Shortlist 2019
When the shortlist is finally out, NSCDC will notify you via the registered phone number and email address.
So you need to be checking your email regularly so that once you have been shortlisted, you know what to do next.
If you want to stay notified once Civil Defence Shortlisted Candidates is out. Kindly drop a comment below and we will keep you updated.
NSCDC probes source of fake online recruitment messages
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps NSCDC has begun a probe into activities of a job racketeering syndicate specialised in defrauding unsuspecting applicants through text messages and other online platforms.
The Corps in a statement by its Spokesman, DCC Emmanuel Okeh disclosed that “the Commandant General, Abdullahi Gana Muhammadu has set up a panel to investigate individuals or group of persons behind the fake messages and in due course they shall be made to face the full wrath of the law”.
In the same vein, “the Corps also warned the general public mostly desperate applicants not to fall victims of the fraudsters peddling fake messages especially on social media and therefore, enjoined all applicants to disregard any false information or directives requesting for any form of payment, screening and training, restating that, the Corps neither contract nor hire anyone to carry out the recruitment exercise on her behalf other than the Board. Therefore, applicants are to seek information from the right source in order not to fall prey to the antics of scammers”.
However, compilation of eligible applicants is still on-going and shall soon be shortlisted for interview and further processes. Only successful candidates who registered via the Board official website will be contacted and it will be officially published in conventional media”.
NSCDC Recruitment Requirements 2019
- Applicants must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates.
- Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence. * Applicants must not be members of a secret society, Cult or Drug Addict etc.
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
- Applicants must be between the ages 18 and 30 years
- Applicants height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females