NSCDC Salary Structure & How Much Civil Defence Pay Their Workers
NSCDC Salary Structure & How Much Civil Defence Pay Their Workers : In today’s guide, you will see the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps salary structure. We have gotten a lot of messages from individuals wanting to how much NSCDC pays workers.
Furthermore, you will see here on this guide how much Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps pays each staff. However, all you have to do is to read this guide to the end.
Before you continue, kindly see How to Apply Civil Defence Recruitment 2019 www.cdfipb.careers
Apply Ongoing Recruitment In Nigeria
- Nigeria Customs Service Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- www.ndlea.gov.ng – NDLEA Recruitment Portal
- NPower Teach Recruitment 2019
- NAFDAC Recruitment
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Rank Structure
- Commandant General is on level 8
- Deputy commandant General is on level 17
- Assistant Commandant General is on level 16
- Chief Commander is on level 15
- Deputy Commander is on level 14
- Assistant Commander is on level 13
- Chief Superintendent Cadre is on level 12
- Superintendent Cadre is on level 11
- Deputy Superintendent Cadre is on level 10
- Assistant Superintendent Cadre I is on level 9
- Assistant Superintendent Cadre II is on level 8
- Inspectorate Cadre is between levels 6 and 12.
- Assistant Cadre is from level 3 to 5. This is the lowest cadre in the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps.
NSCDC Salary Structure 2019 [LATEST UPDATE]
In the first place, the NSCDC, Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps pays its workers based on the level of their ranking and also Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps salaries are base on consolidated Para–Military Salary Structure (CONPASS).
NSCDC Graduates are set on Grade Level 8 and earn around N888,956 per annum (before deductions). However, it implies they earn about N74,000 monthly.
Workers on Grade Level 8 earn about N900,071 per annum (before deductions), which is N75,000 monthly.
NSCDC HND holders are set on Grade Level 7 and earn about N483,353 monthly (before deductions).
Please Note: The figures on this guide is not verified. However, you stand the chance of correcting us if you know the actual amount Ndlea worker’s earn at the moment.
Searches Related to NSCDC Salary Scales
- What is the NSCDC Salary scale?
- Please How Much Do NSCDC Worker Recieve Monthly as Salary?
- How Much Does NSCDC pay Their Staffs?
- What Do NSCDC Worker Recieve Monthly as Salary?
- How Much Does NSCDC Pay B.Sc Holder
Conclusion on Civil Defence Salary Structure
In conclusion, if you have a question about this guide, make use of our comment box below to ask you questions. Please share this post with your friend on Facebook and Twitter.