Admin Assistant Job at Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme (ECEWS)
Admin Assistant Job at Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme (ECEWS): The Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme (ECEWS) is recruiting to fill the position of : Admin Assistant.
The Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme (ECEWS) is a leading indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes access to qualitative healthcare, Education and economic strengthening opportunities for all Nigerians. Based in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State with a corporate office in Abuja, ECEWS has presence in 17 States across the South-South South East, South West and North Central Nigeria with a strong client portfolio with the Global Fund to fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria, United States agency for international development (USAID), US CDC and The United Nations office of Projects. Since its founding in 2001, ECEWS has earned a solid reputation among Its funders and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike. The broadened scope of activities under Its Global Fund (GF) TB-HIV Grant has created the need for increased staff capacity around new and enlarged areas of focus.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Assistant
Locations: Abuja & South East Zone
Job Type: Full Time
Slot: 3 Openings (Abuja1 & SE-2)
- The Admin Assistant shall support all administrative, human resources, procurement activities, his/her support will include but not limited to the provision of all administrative support required for the project, ensuring that appropriate control reporting structures are maintained in accordance with ECEWS and donor rules and regulations at the field office.
- H/she will coordinate and act as focal point for issues relating to Administrative matters (including salary payment, travel allowances, accrued annual leave etc.) at the zonal office.
Reporting & Supervision:
- The position reports to the Admin Officer. The position regularly interacts with facility staff and the zonal program implementation team.
- University degree in Humanities, Numeric/ Social Science
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in office administration and operations
- Experience in a GF funded project in a similar position will be an advantage
Desired Core Competencies:
- Hands on experience in the use of computer (Word processing, Excel, and database programs).
- Strong data management and analysis skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, to be able to accept and discharge substantial responsibilities, to prioritize work assignments, to meet deadlines, and to exercise professional judgment
ECEWS has a competitive compensation package
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a one-page capability statement and an updated Resume as a single document with Full Names as title of the document to: [email protected] with the position and location clearly stated as subject of the email.
Note: ECEWS is an equal opportunity employer and strongly advise female qualified applicant to apply for the position above. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.