Accounts Clerk at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Accounts Clerk at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc: The Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc hereby accepts applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the job position of : Accounts Clerk. Explore details below.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Accounts Clerk
- Prepare daily cash payment and imprest reports.
- Daily upload of financial transactions into AX database.
- Track and report compliance in IOU collection and retirement.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the finance department.
- Daily inventory reconciliation for all finished goods, packaging and raw materials.
- Process relevant documents for inter-company transactions.
- Actively participate in monthly stock count while ensuring accuracy and preparation of stock count variance report.
- Ordinary National Diploma in Accounting related disciplines
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
The person must:
- Be highly numerate.
- Be able to pay attention to details
- Be willing and able to work in a team
- Two (2) years related experience
Application Closing Date
How to Apply Accounts Clerk at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online