Apply for Fitter Job Vacancy at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Apply for Fitter Job Vacancy at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc: The Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc hereby accepts applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the job position of : Fitter. Explore details below.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Fitter
- Carry out analysis of automation systems and troubleshoot.
- Repair faults or damages on the Process, Silo and Packing machines.
- Carry out preventive maintenance and other maintenance activities on machines.
- Set up and adjust metalworking machines and equipment.
- Operate machines to produce parts or tools by turning, boring, milling, planning, shaping, slotting, grinding or drilling metal stock or components.
- Dismantle faulty tools and assemblies and repair or replace defective parts.
The person must:
- Be physically fit
- Good mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Basic computer skills
- Good communication skill.
- Ordinary National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Five (5) O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than two (2) sittings.
- 2 years related experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply Fitter Job Vacancy at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online