Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Job at Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Job at ECEWS 2019: The Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme (ECEWS) is recruiting to fill the position of : Monitoring and Evaluation Officer.
The Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme (ECEWS) is a leading indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes access to qualitative healthcare, Education and economic strengthening opportunities for all Nigerians. Based in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State with a corporate office in Abuja, ECEWS has presence in 17 States across the South-South South East, South West and North Central Nigeria with a strong client portfolio with the Global Fund to fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria, United States agency for international development (USAID), US CDC and The United Nations office of Projects. Since its founding in 2001, ECEWS has earned a solid reputation among Its funders and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike. The broadened scope of activities under Its Global Fund (GF) TB-HIV Grant has created the need for increased staff capacity around new and enlarged areas of focus.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Location: South East Zone
Job Type: Full Time
Slot: 2 Openings
- Achievement in the project depend largely on periodic reporting of complete, accurate, excellent and timely program service statistics fenders, state governments and other stakeholders.
- Therefore, he or she will guide the drive to achieve set targets through establishment of effective program Monitoring and Evaluation systems at all supported entities in the state, the incumbent will establish and strengthen mechanism for routine tracking and assessment of project outcomes at all supported entities in the state.
Reporting & Supervision:
- The position reports to The Senior Technical Advisor – PCT/Clinical Services (Zonal Team Lead), position has a dotted line reporting relationship to the Monitoring and Evaluation Manager. The position regularly interacts with facility staff and the zonal program implementation team as well.
- Minimum of HND (Medical Records) or Bachelor Degree.
- At least 5 years post NYSC experience in developing country health care programs or program support function 2 years of which must be within an international NGO or equivalent
Desired Core Competencies:
- Experience working in the M&E, Research or Computer fields will be an added advantage
- Skills using MS Excel, MS Access, SPSS and/or SAS and Epi-Info highly desirable but not necessary as trainings will be provided
- Strong data management and analysis skills
- Hands on experience in the use of computer (Word processing, Excel, and database programs).
- Knowledge of and experience in spreadsheet and database management work.
- Good communication and reporting skills including proficiency in both written and spoken English.
ECEWS has a competitive compensation package
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2019.
How to Apply Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Job at ECEWS 2019
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a one-page capability statement and an updated Resume as a single document with Full Names as title of the document to: [email protected] with the position and location clearly stated as subject of the email.
Note: ECEWS is an equal opportunity employer and strongly advise female qualified applicant to apply for the position above. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.