NDLEA Email Verification Link Not Working – See How to Fix [www.emplug.com]
NDLEA Email Verification Link Not Working – See How to Fix [www.emplug.com] : Are you experiencing any issues with NDLEA verification link via email? Have you registered and you’re waiting for www.emplug.com Email Activation Link Request to be sent to your email but yet to get the verification link in your email inbox? If yes, kindly read this post to the end to see how to fix www.emplug.com email verification link issues.
Following the NDLEA recruitment form 2019 online, recruitmentng.com.ng have received tons of messages from our users both new and existing, that the NDLEA Email Verification Link Not Working on www.emplug.com NDLEA recruitment portal.
This post is to address this issue and see how to fix this issue to apply for NDLEA ongoing recruitment form online. Please kindly use the share buttons below to pass this information across to your friends, social media and family members to see how to fix NDLEA Email Verification Link.
- NSCDC Recruitment
- NPower Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- NPA Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
About Emplug www.emplug.com
Emplug enables everyone to plug to businesses, employment opportunities, services and to connect with friends and family. From chatting and socializing with family and friends to getting jobs calls and alerts from employers, Emplug is a trusted service community for you to create wealth, grow your business or just have fun.
Emplug is a social enterprise, pioneering the world’s first global hub for integrated democratized job access, through its innovative and low cost technology, members of the Emplug community are connected to its solutions including the underserved informal sector players in remote locations with little or no internet access.
NDLEA Email Verification Link Not Working.
If you’re experiencing any issues on www.emplug.com portal, related to NDLEA Email verification link, we will be very glad to show you how to fix this issues online.
See How to Fix www.emplug.com Email Verification Email Issues.
After registering for NDLEA job on www.emplug.com, you’re supposed to receive an email verification link in order to activate your account. Then, you’ll need to continue with your registration but in case you’re having issues with the verification, kindly read the following steps in order to fix this issue.
- Go ahead and login
- This should bring up a notice for you to verify your email link.
- Go ahead and click the Request New Verification Link
- That’s it, the portal should by this time, send you the link to your email address for verification.
But if this step doesn’t work out, follow the procedures below to fix this issue.
Delete the browser cache on a PC
When you browse through the internet and visit different sites, your browser saves several contents and data in temporary storage. This temporary storage is called “cache”. To get rid of the fluff you should clear the cache from time to time. In the following step by step guides we will show you how to achieve that in the different browsers on your pc.
How to clear the cache in Microsoft Edge
When Websites are not loaded with the latest data, it could be because you have to delete cached files, in order to let the browser download new data. To empty the cache you can follow one of the instructions below:
Clear browser data in Microsoft Edge with the keyboard shortcut.
- Press the keys [Ctrl], [Shift] and [Del].
- A new Window opens. Select the option “temporary services and files”.
- Confirm your selection by clicking on the “delete” button.
How to clear the cache in Opera
To delete the cache from the Opera browser, you can follow one of the following instructions.
Delete the cache: The fast way with a shortcut.
Similar to other browsers you can delete the cache with a keyboard-shortcut. The following instruction shows how to do it step by step.
- Press the keys [Ctrl], [Shift] and [del] on your Keyboard. A new window opens, where you can setup the options to delete the cache.
- Select the period “since installation”, to empty the whole browser cache.
- Check the Option “Images and Files in Cache”.
- Confirm your settings, by clicking the button “delete browser data”.
- Refresh the page.
How to clear the cache in Mozilla Firefox
If some websites cause issues when loading or don’t show updated contents, it’s possible that it’s because of the cache. Get to know, how to delete the cache in the browser Mozilla Firefox.
Fast delete with the keyboard shortcut
For deleting the browser cache with a shortcut in Firefox please follow these steps:
- Press following keys at once: [Ctrl], [Shift] and [Del]. A Popup opens with the title “Clear recent history”.
- In the dropdown menu, you can define the time range you want to delete the cache. You have the following options: last hour, last two hours, last four hours, today or all.
- To delete all data, select “All” from the dropdown-menu…
- Afterwards, click on the arrow next to “Details” and toggle the different possibilities to chose which data should be deleted. If you want to delete only the cache, then only mark the checkbox next to “Cache”.
- With a click on the button “clear now” you delete the cache.
- Reload the site afterwards
How to clear the cache in Google Chrome
Delete the browser cache with a shortcut.
The fastest way to get rid of the cache data in Google Chrome is the option “Clear Browser cache”. You can access this function with the following shortcut:
- Press the keys [Ctrl], [Shift] and [Del]. Be sure you press all the keys at once.
- A new window opens: “Clear Browser cache”.
- Here you can select in the upper dropdown-menu, for which time period you want to delete the cache data.
- You can select between “last hour”, “last day”, “last week”, “last four weeks” or “all”.
- If you want to delete all cache date, select “all”.
- Check the box in front of “Images and Files in Cache”.
- Submit your selection by clicking the “Delete Browser data” Button.
- Reload your site.
NDLEA Recruitment General Requirements
A candidate applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfill the following conditions:
- All applicants must fill in the application form provided on the website, upload passport and print out the application slip which would be used throughout the process of the recruitment.
- Candidates shall be literate and must possess such educational qualifications as specified below for the position.
- A Shortlisted candidate must be certified physically and mentally fit for recruitment by a medical officer from a Government Hospital before final selection.
- All prospective candidates must be individuals with good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence save road traffic offence.
- All prospective candidates must be free from any kind of financial insolvency or bankruptcy.
- Candidates will be required to download two (2) referee forms to be filled by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society.
- Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms.
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
- N.B: Candidate applying as Lawyer and Doctor must in addition to the first degree possess Professional Certificates in the relevant field.
How to Apply NDLEA Recruitment 2019.
NDLEA Recruitment form is open to the following job positions:
Interested and qualified candidates should visit https://www.emplug.com/ Start Application (You must be signed up to apply).
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the next phase.