Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM) Electrician at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
- Carry out routine PPM in the Production process lines according to maintenance best practices.
- Diagnose root cause of electrical malfunction.
- Replace faulty electrical component of machine such as switches, motors, sensors, relay etc.
- Document and analyze test result such as infra-red thermometer readings etc.
- Ordinary National Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Five (5) O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than two (2) sittings.
The person must:
- Be physically fit.
- Have good problem solving skills.
- Be able to work harmoniously with others.
- Have good communication skills.
- Two (2) years related experience
Application Closing Date
How to Apply PPM Electrician at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online