Service and Maintenance Officer at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Service and Maintenance Officer at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc: The Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc hereby accepts applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the job position of : Service and Maintenance Officer. Explore details below.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Service and Maintenance Officer
- Prepare maintenance requirement schedule for planned maintenance jobs and ensure timely issue of spare parts requirements.
- Prepare report on spares consumption by cost centres for all types of maintenance.
- Carry out Pre and Post evaluation of spares utilization per maintenance job using job orders.
- Assist maintenance team to run the maintenance module with the Group ERP software.
The person must:
- Have knowledge of basic safety and equipment procedures.
- Be proactive and intelligent.
- Have good communication skills.
- B.Sc/HND in Engineering related disciplines
- Five (5) O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than two (2) sittings.
- 2 years related experience
Application Closing Date
How to Apply Service and Maintenance Officer at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online