United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Entry-level Recruitment 2019
UBA Entry Level Recruitment 2019 : Apply United Bank for Africa Entry-level Recruitment 2019. United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for its 2019 Entry-level Recruitment. We are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
UBA Entry Level Recruitment 2019.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Entry Level Recruitment
Reference #: BTOPLAG001
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- Have you completed your OND and below 27 years?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
- NSCDC Recruitment
- NPower Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- NPA Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
UBA Entry Level Recruitment Requirements
- Minimum Educational level – OND in any related discipline
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2019.
How to Apply United Bank for Africa Entry-level Recruitment 2019
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Hot Job Vacancies Trending Now
- CAC Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
- MTN Recruitment
- MTN Foundation Scholarship Scheme
- World Health Organization Recruitment
- Nigerian Custom Service Salary Structure
- First Bank Recruitment
- Mkobo Microfinance Bank Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
- Npower Salary 2019
- Npower Survey Form 2019 | Download And Fill Form Here