Driver Job Vacancy at Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme (ECEWS)
Driver Job Vacancy at Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme (ECEWS): The Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme (ECEWS) is recruiting to fill the following position of : Driver. Explore details below.
The Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme (ECEWS) is a leading indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes access to qualitative healthcare, Education and economic strengthening opportunities for all Nigerians. Based in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State with a corporate office in Abuja, ECEWS has presence in 17 States across the South-South South East, South West and North Central Nigeria with a strong client portfolio with the Global Fund to fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria, United States agency for international development (USAID), US CDC and The United Nations office of Projects. Since its founding in 2001, ECEWS has earned a solid reputation among Its funders and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike. The broadened scope of activities under Its Global Fund (GF) TB-HIV Grant has created the need for increased staff capacity around new and enlarged areas of focus.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Locations: South- South(Edo, Delta) & South – East Zone (Enugu, Abia, Ebonyi, Imo)
Job Type: Full Time
Slot: 5 Openings
- The position provides reliable and secure driving services to the project team. The incumbent will ensure proper use of vehicle and ensure day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle. The incumbent projects a professional company image through interaction, appearance and positive attitude.
Reporting & Supervision:
- The position reports to the Administrative Assistants of their respective zones. The position regularly interacts with State/Zonal program implementation team, the logistics officer, and the HQ Administrative unit as well.
- Minimum relevant qualification from secondary academic institution. Valid Driver’s license. Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol.
- Previous experience in conducting liaison work with government and international agencies and NGOs
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience as a driver; safe driving record; knowledge of driving rules and regulations and skills in minor vehicle repair.
- Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to type.
- Knowledge of Auto Mechanical repairs is a n Advantage
Desired Core Competencies:
- Demonstrates excellent knowledge of driving rules and regulations and skills in minor vehicle repair
- Demonstrates excellent knowledge of protocol
- Demonstrates excellent knowledge of security issues
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude
- Remains calm, in control and good humored even under pressure
- Responds positively to critical feedback and differing points of views
ECEWS has a competitive compensation package
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2019.
How to Apply Driver Job Vacancy at Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme (ECEWS)
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a one-page capability statement and an updated Resume as a single document with Full Names as title of the document to: [email protected] with the position and location clearly stated as subject of the email.
Note: ECEWS is an equal opportunity employer and strongly advise female qualified applicant to apply for the position above. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.