Edo State Government Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019
Edo State Government Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019: The NAFS S.G. Nigeria Limited invites application from dynamic and focused young graduates on behalf of the Edo State Government to fill the position of: Trainee. Interested candidates should possess a Degree from an accredited university or a Higher National Diploma.
The NAFS S.G. Nigeria Limited (a professional training and consultancy firm), on behalf of the Edo State Government invites dynamic and focused young graduates who wish to make a career in verbatim reporting to apply for engagement in the vacant position below;
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Qualifications Required for Edo State Government Recruitment 2019
Candidates must have:
- A minimum of a Second Class (Lower Division) Degree from an accredited university or a Higher National Diploma (HND);
- A good command of both written and spoken English.
- Prior working experience is not compulsory, although computer literacy is an advantage. Preferred candidates should be below the age of 35 years.
If your application is accepted, you will
- Be trained free of charge to use a shorthand/Voice machine to record court proceedings.
- Be employed by the Edo State Government as an officical Verbatim Court Reporter upon the successful completion of the training programme.
Application Closing Date
19th July, 2019.
How to Apply Edo State Government Recruitment 2019
Method of AppIication
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as one attachment in Microsoft Word or PDF format to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.