Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Form 2019
Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Form 2019 : See Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2019 application form, How to Apply for Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC), FCSC Career Vacancies, FCSC, Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019 on www.vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng – Apply here!
The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) seeks brave and smart young Nigerians, willing to serve the country in the field of promoting and protecting Nigeria’s security interests at home and abroad, in very challenging circumstances. Our routine includes executing tasks solely for the protection and promotion of Nigeria’s security interest.
- Confederation of African Football Recruitment for Financial Director
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates Current News Update Today 2019
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Recruitment Application Form 2019/2020
- NSCDC News: 2.5M Nigerians Applied Civil Defence Recruitment 2019
- First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Application Form 2019
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment Application Form 2019/2020 careers.mtnonline.com
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Recruitment 2019/2020
Federal civil service commission job 2019: In this post, we guide interested applicants’ desiring the Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Job Vacancies.
This page will show you How to apply for the FCSC Recruitment, FCSC Recruitment Requirement and other essential information regarding the Federal Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment 2019/2020.
This recruitment guide has answers to questions like:
- When is Federal Civil Service Recruiting for 2019
- How to apply for FCSC Recruitment 2019
- FCSC Recruitment for 2019
- FCSC Recruitment Portal 2019
- FCSC Recruitment Requirement 2019
Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Vacancies
Below are the MDAs (Ministries, Departments and Agencies) that the Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) will be recruiting:
- Federal Ministry of Education
- Federal Ministry of Labour & Productivity
- Federal Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Federal Ministry of Information and Culture
- Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing
- Federal Ministry of Science and Technology
- Federal Ministry of Transport
- Office of the Auditor
- General for the Federation
- Office of the Surveyor
- General of the Federation
- Bureau of Public Procurement.
Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2019 requirements
For you to join the Federal civil service commission job exercise, please take note of these requirements:
Federal civil service begins recruit of OND, HND, BA/BSc. Interested and qualified candidates should possess OND, HND, BA/BSc.
- The FCSC – Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria is the official executive body in Nigeria with the authority to make appointments, transfers and exercise disciplinary control over all Federal Civil Servants.
- You can not be appointed into the Civil Service without authorisation from the Federal Civil Service Commission
- You can not be appointed into the Civil Service if you have been convicted of a crime,
- You can not be appointed into the Civil Service if you have previously been employed in the Government Service and had been dismissed or asked to resign or retire.
You can apply for a Federal Civil Service job in Nigeria by clicking below.
Please note: Federal Civil Service Commission application forms are free.
The application form is free.