FRSC Recruitment Application Form 2019/2020 www.frsc.gov.ng
FRSC Recruitment Application Form 2019/2020 www.frsc.gov.ng : In this article, we will provide you vital information on FRSC recruitment 2019. The Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment for 2019 is currently ongoing. This article will provide information on FRSC recruitment portal (www.frsc.gov.ng), how to apply for FRSC 2019 recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for FRSC Recruitment 2019.
Do you have what it takes to get the job at the Federal Road Safety Corps? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the job.
You must take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to successfully get
FRSC Jobs is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through.
FRSC Recruitment 2019 Requirements
Applicants must be:
- Nigerian by birth
- Not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years old in 2018 (35 years will be considered for medical Doctors)
- Be single
- Not less than 1.68 metres for male and 1.63 metres for female in height
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres for men only
- Be physically and mentally fit for paramilitary activities
- Produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses
Applicants Must Note that:
- Computer literacy and possession of valid drivers licence shall be an added advantage
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered at the time of recruitment process cannot be subsequently presented for career progression in the corp
- Anyone found to have submitted false document would be disqualified and prosecuted
- Double entries would be disqualified
- Shortlisted applicant would be required to take a computer-based examination to be conducted by JAMB
- Shortlisted candidates are expected to come along with a print out of their forms as well as the acknowledge
- This Exercise attract no Fee.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for FRSC Recruitment 2019. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting FRSC Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the FRSC.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on frsc.gov.ng
- FRSC Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in FRSC.
Hot Job Vacancies Trending Now
- CAC Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
- MTN Recruitment
- MTN Foundation Scholarship Scheme
- World Health Organization Recruitment
- Nigerian Custom Service Salary Structure
- First Bank Recruitment
- Mkobo Microfinance Bank Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
- Npower Salary 2019
- Npower Survey Form 2019 | Download And Fill Form Here
FRSC Recruitment 2019/2020 Academic Qualifications
A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field
Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
However, It is important to note that Frsc recruitment form is not yet out. This page will be updated once the form is out. You can keep visiting this web site or Frsc Recruitment Portal @ www.frsc.gov.ng to stay updated once the form is out.
How To Apply For Frsc Recruitment 2019
To apply, visit www.frsc.gov.ng and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated when the form is out.
If you want to stay updated on FRSC Recruitment 2019, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.