Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Customer Service Executive Recruitment 2019
Nigerian Stock Exchange Current Recruitment 2019
The Nigerian Stock Exchange provides services to Africa’s largest economy and champions the development of the financial markets of Africa. The Exchange provides services for listing and trading, licensing services, market data solutions, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange that brings together Nigeria, Africa and the world.
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Grade: Executive Assistant – Assistant Officer
Department: Administration Department
Division: Shared Services Division
Resumption Date: Monday, July 15th, 2019
Report to: Head, Administration Department
- As a Customer Service Executive, your duty is to carry out secretarial, clerical and administrative support and handling the function and administration of the front office, also bear it in mind that you will be attending to guests also, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and receiving mail.
- Bear it mind that you will also be operating a multi-line telephone system to respond to incoming calls; directs callers to suitable employees.
Your job is to assist in mailroom operations and mail delivery, update address lists and make cost-effective packing, shipping and postal decisions, distribute all incoming mails, including inter-office mails and/or packages in accordance with Mail Services procedures
You are expected to support visa and passport arrangements, travel logistics, hotel bookings Executive Assistant Cover for ExCo Assist in providing high-level administrative support to the executive and managing complex calendar
Assess the urgency and importance of situations and take appropriate action to determine the necessary level of senior management involvement Supporting the planning, organization and preparation of complex meetings including: communication of stakeholder meeting details, arrangement or offices, employees within an organization or services provided as required to guests Research, obtain and analyze information gathered to solve problems Responsible for risk and compliance management in the areas of assigned functions Security at all times, Maintains safe and clean lobby area Other related tasks as requested by Head-Administration Department or Division Operate telephone switchboards for replying, screening or forwarding calls, providing information, receiving messages or scheduling appointments Customers, brokers, vendors, employees of other units and other visitors with a high level of professionalism and courtesy/Appropriate visitors, anticipate customer requirements and provide the necessary response.
Ensure effective communication to attract customer satisfaction Operates multi-call telephone switchboard console and routes calls to the appropriate person or location within the office and branches.
Exercise discretion and interpretation in frequent and sometimes stressful contacts with callers Answer incoming calls and direct those calls to the appropriate parties. In three or less rings, calls are answered.
Having conflict resolution skills and not joining customer issues; patience is very important in customer service Research and identification of appropriate business units or individuals for Callers if it is not clear from the list provided Analyze data to determine the answers to questions from customers or members of the public Having good records of incoming and outgoing visitors Identify telephone system problems and alert the appropriate staff immediately.
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicant is expected to posses a minimum BSc /HND required in any field
- He/she must have at least 1-2 years relevant experience
- Applicant must have computer skills which include the ability of the individual to spreadsheet and word-processing programs at a basic proficient level.
- Analytical Thinking is very neccessary
- He/She must posses People Management ability
- Applicant must be capable of handling Office Administration
- You must be able to carry out protocol & Logistics Support
- Customer Service
- Decision Making
- Planning and Organizing
- Attention to Detail