Tranos Contracting Limited Material Planner Job Vacancy [Apply Here]
Tranos Contracting Limited Latest Job Recruitment.
About Tranos Contracting Limited
Tranos Contracting Limited is a diversified engineering and technology company focused on innovative solutions to simplify lives. We have set a world-class standard in terms of safety, quality and efficiency through our various design and manufacturing processes.
- Job Title: Material Planner
- Application Deadline: Thursday, 6th June, 2019.
- Location: Lagos
Tranos Contracting Limited Job Description
- Precisely predict the availability of production materials at all times
- Keep track of production usage and purchasing expectations
- Liaise between the production department and the reorder store
- Collate project plans and additional information to determine timelines and necessary materials for production
- Coordinate supplier payments with the accounting department Liaise
RELATED POST: Waiter Job At Rovedana Limited Lagos
- Applicant must have an intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- He/She must be well organized and detailed person
- Applicant must possess the quality of a strong team player
- Applicant must possess a minimum qualification of B.Sc in Supply Chain Management or related course
- Having at least 4 years’ experience in Material planning and inventory control will be a plus to the applicant
- You must be able to use a computer or any form of ERP for inventory management and planning
How to Apply for Material Planner Job at Tranos Contracting Limited Lagos
All interested applicants should kindly forward their CV and Cover Letters to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.