www.emplug.com : National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment Portal 2019
www.emplug.com : National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment Portal 2019: The NDLEA recruitment portal is www.emplug.com . See how to apply the ongoing NDLEA recruitment 2019 on www.emplug.com job application portal. Hence, www.emplug.com is the official job portal for 2019/2020 National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment online. Recruitmentng.com.ng will show you how to apply for NDLEA jobs online in this post.
Before you continue reading, kindly see National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Salary Structure 2019.
Following the approval by the Federal Government to recruit 5,000 personnel into the Agency, the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is recruiting massively for suitably qualified candidates to fill the available entry-level, graduate and experienced positions.
Interested applicants should follow the guide listed on this page below to apply for NDLEA recruitment 2019 via www.emplug.com.
Available Jobs for NDLEA Recruitment 2019
Listed below are the available job positions for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment on www.emplug.com Portal 2019.
- Narcotic Officer Cadre
- Narcotic Assistant (Nass) Cadre
- NSCDC Recruitment
- NPower Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- NPA Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
NDLEA Recruitment General Requirements
A candidate applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfill the following conditions:
- All applicants must fill in the application form provided on the website, upload passport and print out the application slip which would be used throughout the process of the recruitment.
- Candidates shall be literate and must possess such educational qualifications as specified below for the position.
- A Shortlisted candidate must be certified physically and mentally fit for recruitment by a medical officer from a Government Hospital before final selection.
- All prospective candidates must be individuals with good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence save road traffic offence.
- All prospective candidates must be free from any kind of financial insolvency or bankruptcy.
- Candidates will be required to download two (2) referee forms to be filled by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society.
- Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms.
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
- N.B: Candidate applying as Lawyer and Doctor must in addition to the first degree possess Professional Certificates in the relevant field.
How to Apply www.emplug.com NDLEA Recruitment Portal 2019.
Interested and qualified candidates should visit https://www.emplug.com/ Start Application OR Click the button below to apply. (You must be signed up to apply)
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the next phase.
Hot Job Vacancies Trending Now
- CAC Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
- MTN Recruitment
- MTN Foundation Scholarship Scheme
- World Health Organization Recruitment
- Nigerian Custom Service Salary Structure
- First Bank Recruitment
- Mkobo Microfinance Bank Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
- Npower Salary 2019
- Npower Survey Form 2019 | Download And Fill Form Here
If you want to stay updated onNDLEA Recruitment 2019, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.