Dangote Recruitment 2019 Application Form | Apply Dangote Cement Jobs
Dangote Recruitment 2019 Application Form | Apply Dangote Cement Jobs :This is to inform you that Dangote Group Recruitment 2019 is ongoing… This page contains detail information about Dangote Group massive recruitment for graduates and non-graduates in Nigeria. Explore…
Dangote Cement Plc, Africa‘s Leading Cement producer and the largest quoted company in West Africa is recruiting to fill the following technical positions:
Before we proceed, kindly check these offers out:
- NSCDC Recruitment
- NPower Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- NPA Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
Dangote Recruitment 2019 Application Form.
Dangote Group has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Dangote Group Application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Dangote Group Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Dangote Group form?
- Is the Dangote Group 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Dangote Group Recruitment start?
- I need Dangote Group Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Dangote Group Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- Dangote Group Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Dangote Group.
The Dangote Group is a Nigerian multinational industrial conglomerate, founded by Aliko Dangote. It is the largest conglomerate in West Africa and one of the largest on the African continent. The group employs more than 30,000 people, generating revenue in excess of US$4.1 billion in 2018.
The company was founded in 1981 as a trading enterprise, importing sugar, cement, rice, fisheries and other consumer goods for distribution in the Nigeria market. The group moved into manufacturing in the 1990s, starting with textiles, moving onto flour milling, salt processing and sugar refining by the end of the decade. The company next moved into cement production, growing rapidly and moving into other African countries. A high degree of vertical integration is a hallmark of Dangote Group’s operating strategy.
The group now owns and operates over 18 subsidiaries, operating in ten African countries. Dangote Cement, is one of these subsidiaries that is listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange, with its market capitalization accounting for almost 20 percent of the total capitalization of the Nigerian Stock Exchange. Dangote Group is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Dangote Group recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Job Vacancies Trending Now
- CAC Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
- MTN Recruitment
- MTN Foundation Scholarship Scheme
- World Health Organization Recruitment
- Nigerian Custom Service Salary Structure
- First Bank Recruitment
- Mkobo Microfinance Bank Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
- Npower Salary 2019
- Npower Survey Form 2019 | Download And Fill Form Here
How to Apply Dangote Recruitment 2019.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Dangote Group Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +