Edojobs Recruitment for Radiologist
Edojobs Recruitment for Radiologist: Edojobs is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions of a Radiologist.
EdoJobs2.0, a Skills Development Programme initiated by The Edo State Government, was re-launched on the 8th of March, 2018 to transform the well-being of the society and its economy through various means. Since its inception, EdoJobs has created jobs and entrepreneurship opportunities for over 35,000 individuals in various roles including agriculture, traffic management, accounting, administration, ICT, estate management, sales and many others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Radiologist
Job Sector: Health Care
Employment Type: Part Time
- Responsible for preparing and safely position patients in order to get accurate images.
- Must be able to use technological equipment such as Ultrasound, X-ray, MRI to diagnose a disease.
- Develop treatment plan and overseeing the administration of radiotherapy for patients.
- Perform a range of radiographic examinations on patients to produce high-quality images.
- Operate various radiology equipment in a safe, prescribed manner to ensure quality, cost-efficient, complete results with minimal discomfort to the patient.
- Take appropriate precautions to minimize radiation exposure to patients and staff by using good positioning, exposure, and shielding habits.
- Maintain equipment and supplies and notify supervisor of equipment malfunction.
- Monitor patients during and after radiation to ensure proper response of treatment
- Inspect diagnostic equipment to identify faults and make sure they are fixed
Edojobs Recruitment for Radiologist Requirements
- Must be holders of Bachelor Degree in Medical Radiography
- Must have a practicing license and a minimum of 2 years experience
- Able to perform CPR or additional emergency procedures if needed
- Good interpersonal skills and communication
- Strong computer skills, including Google Office Suite and other medical software.
- Compassionate and sensitive to patients needs and concerns.
Application Closing Date
4th August, 2019.
How to Apply Edojobs Recruitment for Radiologist
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online