Senior Medical Officer Job Vacancy at Beacongate Limited
Senior Medical Officer Job Vacancy at Beacongate Limited: The Beacongate Limited is recruiting to fill the position of: Senior Medical Officer.
Beacongate Limited – The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Medical Officer
- Balancing the duties of a physician with that of an administrator.
- Ensuring that patients receive the highest standard of medical care.
- Perform basic operations
- Ensuring that all healthcare regulations and safety standards are met.
- Keeping staff updated on new healthcare regulations.
- Finding ways to improve clinical services.
- Liaising between administration and medical staff.
- Reporting to the Medical Director or Board of Directors.
- Recruiting and mentoring physicians.
- Developing and managing a hospital budget.
- Located within Ikeja axis.
- Perform basic operations such as hernia, appendectomy and the likes.
- Minimum of five years experience
- Medical Degree
- Good organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.