Civil Defence Recruitment Portal 2019 | www.cdfipb.careers | NSCDC Job Portal
Civil Defence Recruitment Portal 2019 | www.cdfipb.careers | NSCDC Job Form : Do you want to know the official website for ongoing Nigeria Civil Defence recruitment? Are you in search of how to print or download the Civil Defence Jobs Referee Form? However, here in this guide, you will learn and understand how to fill NSCDC Recruitment 2019.
In this article, we will provide information on Nigeria security and civil defence corps recruitment 2019, application form portal, requirements and how to apply for civil defence recruitment 2019 via www.cdfipb.careers.
The latest news is that Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment is ongoing nationwide. Furthermore, you will see how to fill the Civil Defence application form online.
Do you want to know if www.cdfipb.careers recruitment is the Official Portal for Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps 2019 recruitment? If you answer, yes! Then ensure you read this guide to the end with carefulness.
You must know that Civil Defence jobs are the latest federal government recruitment in Nigeria. However, before we continue, let’s show Civil Defence recruitment exercise requirements and process for this year’s job employment.
- NSCDC Recruitment
- NPower Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- NPA Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
Civil Defence Recruitment 2019/2020 Latest News.
Civil Defence Recruitment 2019… This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for Civil Defence job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application.
Civil Defence (NSCDC) 2019/2020 has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2019 Nigerian Civil Defence Application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps form?
- Is the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment start?
- I need Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment update, etc.
- Is Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment Real for 2019 etc.
And YES! The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment 2019/2020 is out.
Civil Defence 2019/2020 Recruitment Portal Requirements
Right now, you will see all you need to know and have before submitting your application form for NSCDC jobs in 2019. Here are all the requirements to apply on official website via NSCDC Portal:
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- You must possess the requisites qualifications and certificates. Any certificates or qualifications not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be a fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
- You must have character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Applicants must not be members of the secret society, Cult or Drug Addicts etc.
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicant’s heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer Literacy will be an added advantage.
In anticipation to the upcoming 2019 Civil Defence Recruitment, all interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join Nigerian Civil Defence or get acquainted with the requirements for 2019 Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment form.
Hot Job Vacancies Trending Now
- CAC Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
- MTN Recruitment
- MTN Foundation Scholarship Scheme
- World Health Organization Recruitment
- Nigerian Custom Service Salary Structure
- First Bank Recruitment
- Mkobo Microfinance Bank Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
- Npower Salary 2019
- Npower Survey Form 2019 | Download And Fill Form Here
Civil Defence Recruitment Portal Available Jobs Positions
- ♦ Corps Assistant (CAIII) – Drivers/Mechanics
- ♦ Corps Assistant (CAII) – Drivers/Mechanics
- ♦ Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAIII) – Artisans
- ♦ Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAIII) – General Duties
- ♦ Entry-level Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC)
- ♦ Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAII) – Artisans
- ♦ Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAII) – General Duties
- ♦ Entry-level Inspector of Corps (IC)
- ♦ Senior Inspector of Corps (SIC) – (Graduate & Exp.)
- ♦ Corps Assistant (CAII) – Medical and Health Services
- ♦ Entry-level Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC)
- ♦ Assistant Superintendent of Corps II (ASCII) – (Graduate & Exp.)
- ♦ Superintendent of Corps (SC) Optometrists
- ♦ Inspector of Corps (IC) Nursing
- ♦ Superintendent of Corps (SC) Dentist
- ♦ Superintendent of Corps (SC) Medical Doctor
Civil Defence Recruitment Portal Basic Qualification
Before obtaining the Civil Defence Recruitment Form 2019, it is mandatory to have;
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
In conclusion, please note every thing listed above are essential to apply ongoing Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment.
How to Apply Civil Defence Recruitment 2019/2020 Form?
Please read the following instructions carefully before proceeding with your application:
- Click on Start your application button above to commence your application. You will be required to register using a valid email and a password of your choices
- On successful registration, a confirmation message will be sent to the email you provided. CHECK YOUR SPAM MESSAGES IF YOU CAN’T FIND IT WITHIN YOUR INBOX. Click on the link provided to continue your application
- After successful confirmation, log in with the combination of your email and password.
- You are required to complete the bio-data (personal information) section first. Without completing this section, you cannot proceed with your application.
- Please complete all the provided sections with accurate information. Ensure you print out your acknowledgement slip at the end of your application
Email: [email protected] for further assistance
- Candidates are expected to log into the website above, fill and summit the application form online. Candidates are advised to print out the Referee forms which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- Application must be Online
- Candidate should NOTE that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
- National Driver’s License is required
Attention! There are no application fees for the candidates. Be careful. Do not fall for fraud tricks.
Application Deadline/Closing Date: 7th September, 2019
However, if you’re to Download/Fill the application form, ensure you follow guides here on this page. You can also apply for other job vacancies below.
Apply Ongoing Recruitment In Nigeria
- Nigeria Customs Service Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- www.ndlea.gov.ng – NDLEA Recruitment Portal
- NPower Teach Recruitment 2019
- NAFDAC Recruitment
How To Download Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Referees Form
That’s all on Civil Defence Recruitment Portal 2019? Are you anxious to secure your dream job with NSCDC? However, If your answer is yes! All you need to do is to comment “yes” below with phone number and email address.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Civil Defence Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our social share button.