Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2019/2020 Form www.joinnigeriannavy.com
Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2019/2020 Form www.joinnigeriannavy.com : The official Nigerian Navy recruitment 2019 has been announced. All interested citizens of our country should now learn more about the process of joining the Navy, the main requirements, and filling out the particular form. Keep reading to learn more about this incredible opportunity.
How old should you be to join Nigerian Navy? Can you be a foreigner? Is it possible to apply if you are married? We will answer all these and many other questions in this post.
Anyone who is going to apply should use the www.joinnigeriannavy.com site because this is the only official Nigerian Navy e-Recruitment portal for the recruitment 2019 process.
- NSCDC Recruitment
- NPower Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- NPA Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
10 important reasons why you should join Nigerian Navy. If you want to join Nigerian Navy but are not yet sold on this idea, let us help you out. Check out our list of 10 benefits of joining the Nigerian Navy, which will definitely help you make up your mind right away.
Nigerian Navy is a coveted workplace for many Nigerians, but what makes it so enticing? Let’s find out!
Ok, let’s face it, most people join the navy to see the world, to feel the ocean breeze on their faces and all that jazz. It is probably the biggest selling point of this type of employment. You are not only getting paid for your service at the Nigerian Navy, but you also get the chance to explore the seas on enormous metal beasts of the ships.
However, this type of ‘travelling’ is not for the faint-hearted, as it is far from a luxurious cruise. You will have to get used to staying away from home and your loved ones and not feeling the solid ground under your feet for long periods of time. Nevertheless, this is ultimately worth it.
As we have already mentioned, you definitely will not be sipping cocktails on the deck while you are at the Nigerian Navy. You will be expected to work hard in order to prove that you are worthy to be there. That said, a strong regiment and frequent physical work will do wonders for your body.
While Nigerian Navy requirements assume that you are already healthy and fit, your service will make you even fitter. No more droopy skin and pot bellies! Only muscles from that point forward.
The Navy values your work and commitment, which is why the salaries it offers are among the most competitive on the market. Taking into account that you are also fed and clothed all the while you are on active duty, we would say that this is quite a great deal!
Of course, do not expect to rake in the cash right away. It will take some time before you find your footing in the navy. After all, this sort of career path might not be for everyone. Nevertheless, after you prove yourself, you will be handsomely rewarded.
Considering the fact that almost 1/5 of Nigerians is currently unemployed, having a stable position with the Nigerian Navy seems like a very good option. You know that it will not disappear into thin air, or that you will be quickly replaced by someone younger than you. Besides, the navy will care for you even after you retire.
It is a dangerous profession at times, there is no denying that. But what is completely safe these days? After all, some people might want to get a dose of adrenaline along with their paycheck.
As any other military organisation, Nigerian Navy cares about its people and their wellbeing. In addition to receiving a nice paycheck, you can also count on having free healthcare. Along with travelling, it is another major reason why people join Nigerian Navy.
The quality of the healthcare provided to members of Nigerian Navy is also of very high quality. Both you and your family (who fall under your healthcare plan) can expect to receive the best healthcare services available.
The military is a place like no other when it comes to climbing the career ladder. The more you serve the higher you can reach. With every new step come new exciting possibilities and perks, which makes hard work feel so rewarding.
Obviously, the higher your position the more money and recognition you earn. From day one, you have the incentive to move forward, as you are surrounded by people, whose ambition matches your own.
In addition to building your career, you will also have a chance to grow as a person. Thanks to the strict discipline, moral values and honour code, you can transform from a lazy couch potato into a hardened, reliable and responsible individual.
During your time with the navy, you will also be able to learn about the importance of teamwork and commitment. These two qualities can get you far in life, even if you decide not to continue your career with the navy.
The experience of serving as a part of Nigerian Navy cannot compare with anything else in the world. Where else will you get the chance to see the world, travel the open seas, build your career and have bright prospects, all at the same time?
Thus, if you are looking for something that can bring excitement and meaning into your life, then Nigerian Navy is definitely the way to go for you.
For ages, serving in the military has always been viewed as one of the most respectable occupations. The uniform still has significant weight in society today, so you can be sure that people back home will have nothing but utmost respect for you.
Moreover, if you have previously made some mistakes in your life, joining the navy might be a perfect opportunity to redeem yourself and earn back the respect from your family and friends. Show them that you can go to great lengths to prove yourself.
Serving your country
Last, but certainly not least, serving in the military is the best way to realise your duty as a citizen. You can protect your country, protect those who cannot protect themselves and be that rock you have always wanted to be.
No matter how many issues there might be in Nigeria right now (or any other time), it always needs you as much as you need it. So why not give back to your country by joining the Nigerian Navy? If this article inspired you to find out how to join the Nigerian Navy, you can visit joinnigeriannavy.com to see whether they are currently recruiting.
There are many more benefits of joining the navy, but you can learn more about them from people who have previously served or are currently serving to get a better picture. We hope we have inspired you to do great things in your life 🙂
Here are the things that make you eligible:
- The Nigerian Armed Forces (NAF recruitment 2019) is for Nigerians only; foreigners are not allowed.
- If you are applying for regular qualification, you should be from 18 to 22 years old (these are the age limits set for the time the candidate gets into the training school).
- Those citizens who wish to apply with NCE, Nursing, ICT or other higher qualification can apply from 24-26 years old only.
- Are you married? Do not apply. Only single men and women who have no children are eligible to join the Navy.
- In case you have a criminal conviction, you cannot be a part of the organisation, so do not fill out the form since only citizens who do not have criminal records are allowed.
- Your health should be excellent if you are planning to submit your recruitment form (in case you have eye problems or heart disease, ear issues, mental disorders, physical disabilities, etc. avoid this exercise).
- Women should be at least 1.67 meters high to apply.
- All male applicants have to be at least 1.70 meters tall to be eligible.
- It is necessary to be educated and to have your diploma (General Certificate or Secondary School Diploma) and credits for NECO/NABTEB/OND/NIN or other examinations.
- However, if you have BA/BSC, HND or other higher education diploma, you cannot send your application form and take part in the recruitment exercise.
- Make sure to select the profession according to your qualification. You can choose from the list of 32 available categories, including engineer, electrical artificer, marine mechanics, computer, journalist, seaman, fireman, caterer, medical assistant, nurse, and many others.
Here are the main steps you should follow to join the NAF recruitment 2019:
- Step 1. You need to visit the official Nigerian Navy portal @ www.joinnigeriannavy.com.
- Step 2. Read the list of requirements and be sure you are eligible to apply.
- Step 3. Fill out the Nigerian Navy recruitment form 2019.
- Step 4. Submit your document online. Once you complete and submit your Nigerian Navy recruitment form 2019, you should print it out. Keep your copy because once you are chosen as a shortlisted candidate, you will need to show it.
- Step 5. Make sure you have printed out two essential forms. They are your Local Government attestation and Parent or Guardian consent forms. You will need to fill them out as well.
- Step 6. Take all your original documents and their copies and visit the recruitment centre in your state. You will have to bring passport photographs, birth certificate, signed forms (the ones you have downloaded in the previous step), your test results (for WAEC and NECO), etc.
- Step 7. Keep your fingers crossed and hope that your name will be added to the shortlisted candidates this year. You should also wait for the Nigerian Navy website to announce the date of your Recruitment Aptitude Test.
Hot Job Vacancies Trending Now
- CAC Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
- MTN Recruitment
- MTN Foundation Scholarship Scheme
- World Health Organization Recruitment
- Nigerian Custom Service Salary Structure
- First Bank Recruitment
- Mkobo Microfinance Bank Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
- Npower Salary 2019
- Npower Survey Form 2019 | Download And Fill Form Here
After giving you all this information about Nigerian Navy recruitment 2019, all I can now say is: Good luck! But be sure to list all your certificates, diplomas, and qualification documents because when you become selected as a successful candidate for the Navy in our country, you will not be allowed to change this information, add more documents, etc.
Besides, you have to be honest and provide only real information and documents so that you are not disqualified.