Trader Moni Loan 2019 Application Form
Trader Moni Loan Application Form 2019/2020. Join Trader Moni Today, See how to apply Trader Moni Loan 2019 below;
About Trader Moni Loan 2019
- Trader Moni was launched in partnership with the Bank of Industry (BoI)
- You can get loan ranging from N15,000 to N50,000 when you repay N10,000 on or before six months
- It’s important for you to have valid identification (Drivers License, Voters card, or International Passport can serve)
- This loan is only for business owner or a traders
- You must have SIM/phone number from either MTN, GLO, Airtel, 9mobile, etc
- The minimum age requirement is 18 years. So if you are 18 or above, then you can apply
- Registration form is online via bio NG official website
- When you try register for trader moni loan online, you’ll get a verification, tracking code mail via your email. You must click on it to verify your account and complete your registration online.
- You must belong to market co-operative union in your State of business before you can benefit from this loan.
- Once you are done filling the online, form, then you’re good to go. You’ll get a mail confirming your registration.
How to Get Trader Moni Loan?
Since you’ve applied online, here is the steps to follow to get you own share of the loan money. Read this section carefully, because here will decide if you will receive you own trader moni loan or not.
Note: You’ll have to wait for the turn of your state. You can always find out more from your market cooperative unions.
If you are unable to get any reasonable information from your union, then visit the Bank of industry website okay.