Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019 & How to Apply
Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019 : Guinness Nigeria Plc invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for its 2019 Guinness Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme. This scholarship supports Guinness Nigeria‘s commitment to implementing transformative schemes that foster youth development in its communities. The Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship will provide full tuition for students who are currently studying in Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics.
Guinness Nigeria Plc – We are Guinness Nigeria, member of Diageo Plc the world’s leading premium drinks business with an unrivalled collection of beverage alcohol & non-alcohol brands across the Spirits, Wine & Beer categories.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified students who wish to be considered for:
- This scholarship supports Guinness Nigeria’s commitment to implementing transformative schemes that foster youth development.
- The scholarship will provide full tuition for students who are currently studying in Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics. Student from our host communities are encourage to apply.
Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Eligibility
- Applications are open to students studying the following courses: Engineering & Sciences – Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Lab Science, Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry, Marketing & Sales, Human Resources/Industrial & Labour Relations and Accounting.
- Candidates must be 1st or 2nd year students in Nigeria Universities or Polytechnics.
Selection Criteria for Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019
- Candidates may be required to write an aptitude test
- Shortlisted candidates may be required to provide a letter of introduction from the Chairman of their Community Development Associations where applicable.
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2019.
How to Apply Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019
Interested and qualified candidates should send the following details below to: [email protected]
- Full Name
- Matriculation Number/Year of study
- Home Town/Local Government Area/State of Origin
- Phone Number/e-mail address
- Scanned copy of Student ID card or Admission letter.